2012年11月16日星期五

ghd vs chi hair straightener place she tuck president

"What happened? Is not to say never again to meet? ghd nz sale came to do what?" Still backs him.Last night, ghd obviously if closed room door there is the door to sleep, right? This kid is how come?ghd So stand up from the bed into the sky, looking at the Li Tianlong with tragic looked at the room door.

"Li Tianlong, I see ghd nz is sick, right to dismantle the door of my house early in the morning, what to do? Ah?" Ghd angrily, standing on the bed,"Ha, really vicious yeah, completely dominatrix image!" Ghd really snappily."Bam!" Standing on the bed the ghd quickly held out his one foot in front of Li Tianlong head kick.

Him off a flea has run out of ghd retailers nz the kick given support became henhouse head!"So fierce, the ghost will marry ghd Li Tianlong keep both hands finishing kick messed up hair, side hysterically roaring."Anyway, who is married to my life and I know only marry ghd? I have a dream, dreamed asked me to marry? I am blessed!" Ghd hands clenched on his chest, continue to be immersed in the happiness of a dream in.

没有评论:

发表评论