2013年1月24日星期四

mens timberland nellie classic boots black bring out the princess very beautiful

"I said, not children, and say Who says I see you, the princess is to serve their country to Zende, no?" His Royal Highness Prince Edward and playfully."cheap timberland boots laugh three times," line, of course, the cute younger brother, you so likeable, ah, ha ha. "

"What? Younger brother? Say, ah, who are you?" Prince looked alert timberland boat shoes, this guy has been a feeling of deja vu himself, could there really that ..."Ha ha, for a bladder not recognize his younger brother as a brother, I'm very sad, ah." Said Timberland pretending sadly.

"You, you really is the leader of that enemy, no wonder I have always felt very familiar to me, you is not as early as know that I come, uh?""Ha ha, younger brother I find you more and more lovely, more and more small woman." timberland boots squeezed Prince cute little face. "Do not touch me, you jerk, no wonder I feel familiar with it?" Prince destroyed Timberland presumptuous hand, shouted angrily.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论