2013年3月6日星期三

amazing world of christian louboutin pigalle plato sale

Sat, suction the nose, "shannon!Fat Liu Jiner do?"christian louboutin outlet was busy outside, menu I can't be bothered to pass, only to let Pang Ziliu see do, anyway, christian louboutin doesn't pick.Now, I be worthy of the name became "end", and the christian louboutin table to eat, sleep room, his daily life by me to pipe.He was out in the garden, I will pack up the west east, he is, I will accompany him to study in the library after the meal, generally is read, the read each, read tired puts down the book, talked some naughty, chime, christian louboutin face often suffused with a laugh, although I knowing he had something on his mind.We are growing like a young couple, his pipe, I tube, even to eat more and more like, for two people are very simple, like to eat something light, like a duck soup, christian louboutin is not a great man who always bring your rice soup, I, he, when I sit down, he Tang Sheng.

"The winter bamboo shoots cooked well, new shoots, pot pour the wine, taste different, you try."He has a folder chopsticks come, I unconsciously opening connection, chewing nodded, "yes, very sweet."After dinner, or their reading, I took the novel, listening to him sing "in the Analects of Confucius", after a while, he will call me, my mouth agreed, but still staring at Li Cuilian Mayer made in the story, listen to him and exclaimed: "christian louboutin shoes!"I put the book down past.

cheap christian louboutin a wink, "I have an answer."See me looking at him, some said proudly: "I think ah, is the cockscomb is moon Sala, lotus root, the toothpick rod is rabbit doll."And christian louboutin thoroughly broken links, also can only in the heart.Think of later, I wanted to, I don't need anything, just give me a "safe" two words, but after all, "safe" two words did not come, I will not mention the spirit.Actually, he did not reply, I am a person to write, no reason, as well as in the heart christian louboutin think, not so much to go out -- really, all to say clearly, now this paper, how to pull?What is the next layer, power is different.Every day I looked to fly in the sky of the sparrows in a daze, so muddle along without any aim to live, even flurries, this year, too fast!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论