2013年3月5日星期二

sweet little girl love crazy of taupe longchamp le pliage medium folding tote

I laughed, "rest assured, my good sister, am I being suffered enough?"That said, longchamp sale also feel shy, she smiled, lowered his head and said: "I know, some of us, he is not bad, it is by the small girl, especially to the load, the poor.On the electrical charge, sister, listening to live?"I shook my head."longchamp is, I can't come, not to mention her?Today, if not collected Xuan sister sent me to the lady that longchamp send something to miss, I also came.I thought, we who are in a house, do not know to see several, can only see a small side."I smiled: "you silly girl, this is saying anything?What can a few longchamp, see more?""Sister always clever, really do not know is not to know?"I wonder: "what?""And do not say the house now do not move way, said only two marry Miss scheduled is spring, but happened to be that longchamp Hu Jialai hand, or by his master said, first lady, the two Miss pushed into the autumn.Two miss out, then longchamp syndrome, we the people, also do not know how to do it.Mining Xuan designated to dowry past, I, don't know, dowry is not who wanted to go to, but I don't want to go to the University, dowry girl, tomorrow is mother longchamp home to people, is Miss confidant, dark, who do not say you are outside the family?Chinese people are difficult to deal with.But no dowry, the palace is not so many people, I am afraid also sent out.Alas, I do not know, this time next year, where he was."longchamp more and more low, the last voice has appeared several wire.

I don't know what to say, as a maid, but few have way, means, beauty, seduce a classic longchamp bags, take a concubine, but also everyone looked down on.We like this in general, to longchamp when a dowry, or to the age was not sent out, give who, for a lifetime such confession.In order to comfort her, I forced a smile and said: "okay from LAN, we are good sisters, out of your home is, we don't have to suffer for their bundles, I want to go to longchamp you, you want me, want to come, we no longer see the face, you ah, you don't too tired."The orchid smiled, "sister, you really want to open, just, where then will, who informed the US sent to where it.And sister, you're in the longchamp here, also not like me, next year will not know where to stay."

I opened my mouth, and no word to comfort her.The blue longchamp handbags on, we the people, in fact, are not human, master to do to us, we just do, for disposal, but longchamp, however, does not change?I asked the orchid the problem.The orchid smiled wryly: "sister, we come in, is your family, your home what are you sent us, said to calculate.Next year I will longchamp thirteen, I am afraid of take me rationing who, with a good man, with a rogue, I, i......"The blue tears finally down, she silently longchamp arms pulled out from a handkerchief.I moved over, got her down, holding her shoulders.After a while, she stopped tears said to me: "my sister, me if you don't angry with me.The girls are to raise, only sons are domesticated, Jun Fu although human indifference, but longchamp's house is advocate, two miss out of court, he left the house and now is not the same.Sister, you, you, "the Renton lived, like very difficult openings:" you still want a way with longchamp."

http://www.longchampoutletdt.com/Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论