2013年3月8日星期五

what are the good abercrombie and fitch mens beach shorts london opening times in fashion

"Fart, what money is not money, my words behind it, if you dare enter the mountain collects goods, not abercrombie outlet to blame me not polite, I heard you home wife but delicate ah, when abercrombie pentad brothers do you can not blame us" the mouse heard fat all want the goods. After said irritably, with the threat of voice.

"Don't you, brother rat, you said you were in the county is count as one of the very best for you, how to be afraid of af which of these two men who heard" fat mouse threat words can not say going into the mountains, but to be asked, die out, see if provoked anyone, even the dead are afraid of this way.

"I count as one of the very best ah, how, do not believe that abercrombie ah, but he is the head of our day, we count as one of the very best with me, but I said, by the time you are in a sneaky way into the mountains to get everyone to unpleasant words, don't blame me" mouse looked sideways at the fat dealers later, with people on the vehicle to leave the scene.(to be continued,

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论