2012年12月30日星期日

do you see how to groom ghd hair straightener mini in the punish way

I look up at the sky, lonely bright moon, it still flood pour in the earth, around GHD Pink Orchid originally steep Dark Universe, instant also slightly glowing fluorescent.In the time of day after day to go to GHD, I am waiting for worry-free recovery, handsome Daddy told me the master and the white maple has left, so I will rest assured, at least when I leave, can go without care, perhaps many years later in a and GHD are met, I can calmly face, and then with the memories of wild days.

Mirror master in recent days to see my face is not very good, I think it should be Hong Yan told GHD Purple to put me out of business, Hong Yan is GHD masters, I also feel helpless, but I don't know why to carry Hong Yan keep me in Junshan, in order to Hong Yan?Ghd should know Hong Yan feeling for me, but Wong Yan is also has its own mission to complete?So relieved me in Hong Yan side, fog hidden city people thought GHD is very peculiar, thought for a long time I have not convinced the.

I also told Hong Yan will be in a month after leaving, just see nothing buy ghd are safe to leave Junshan, I will leave, decided this time, Wong Yan is not too large GHD surprise, just mouth slightly smile means, in the eyes of a little helpless, GHD do not want to I leave, but doomed, we are not the same person, perhaps in the completed his mission, can we still be together friends, maybe I don't know the secret, GHD can also be reassuring to me to stay, but now it is all so since ah GHD but it's happened, no matter who is to good, I have to leave.

没有评论:

发表评论