2012年12月29日星期六

the best tory burch reva yellow leather flats shops are on the internet

Slowly back, "I'm sorry, you got the wrong person, I have a father, but not the emperor, Tory Burch Wedges is Xi's prime minister, is now the evening's protector!""Xiao snow?"tory burch screamed, I wondered at the understanding of beauty ", it is strange," how is it?I checked, you have no where, seven years without a discovery, can not ah, a little girl, tory burch will hide you where to go?"tory burch continues to strange automatic speaking.

Like what?Daddy why hide my beauty ah, my daughter, Tory Burch Flats so sore I, how to hide me, let me suffering oppression?"You know my father?"I wonder what.tory burch raised his head and looked at me,http://www.toryburchoutletbc.com/ "tory burch is not your father, I am, I am!"What is beauty, dad was not my dad, what a joke, which has a stepfather to her daughter so good?Turn away, ignoring tory burch, what neural, messy recognition.

"Cher."A voice came, Tory Burch Store has stood in front of me, it is a master, it seems today and planted, how such bad luck ah, "I'm your daddy, my daddy."See my face is not to believe, "your left palm is a butterfly flower petals, red butterfly."tory burch will be repeated.

没有评论:

发表评论